Saturday, January 24, 2009

Thanks for a fun suprise party Malorie...










Wow!!! My Malorie who is only 11 years old planned a suprise party for me this year on my birthday. I don't know about you, but when I was 11, the last thing on my mind was planning a suprise party for my mom. I had gone out to lunch with Trents 7 sisters and his mom and when I returned home I was greeted with a very fun, and warm welcome. Thank you so much to my friends who supported Malorie and Jaxon in this fun idea for me, I love you guys!

2 comments:

  1. Alisa, I wish I could have come. I would have if we would've been in town. Malorie and Jaxon are so thoughtful to do that for you. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun! I'm so glad I was able to go. I love hanging out with all the girls. We definitely need to do it more often. At least I do. (LOL) Malorie is such a sweetheart for setting that all up. I hope my girls will be so sweet someday.

    ReplyDelete