Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Families are Forever...

I read this to my children as we entered the temple and the spirit helped us all...


Our friends Trey and Tyler...


my sweet Jaxon...

Gage and Kobe...

My eternal family...

Gage, Miranda, Malorie and Jaxon...


Me and Malorie on the bus...


Families are Forever...


We had such a wonderful day together. Our good friend and next door neighbor invited us to go down with their family to the Draper temple open house. It was so beautiful and so peaceful!!! My children were so reverent and had so many questions to ask Trent and I about the temple. Malorie loved the brides room and said "Mom, I want to get married here". That is always music to a mothers ears. We went at a great time because it was during the day and the crowd was not to bad. I think one of the little kids favorite parts was riding on the BIG bus up to the temple. I am so grateful for my family and the time we got to spend together at the temple. We will always be together forever!!!

3 comments:

  1. Alisa, I love it all, im so proud of us both for doing this, just keep telling yourself, I can do hard things!, I can do hard things!
    Love you Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for your comment! It was fun to hear from you. I didn't know you had a blog...i put you down as a Friend and Family. I hope that is okay. Now I can see your beautiful family. I didn't even know that Malory did gymnastics like that. See, now I can learn more about you and your family! Love, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. We took are kids to the open house too. Don't you feel so grateful for this kind of opportunity for your children. Great memories!!!

    ReplyDelete